The Emergency Dispatchers Of BC - CUPE Local 873-02 is proud to be associated with the Honour House Society.
Honour House Society is an independent registered charity whose objective to provide free interim accommodation for the families of Canadian Forces and first responders (ambulance, fire, law enforcement) while members of these services are receiving care in Metro Vancouver.
To honour the contribution and service our first responders and Canadian Forces have made to our nation, we have named this residence “Honour House”.
Honour House is a place of refuge and composure where families may stay close together. Members of the Canadian Forces and first responders may recover knowing that there is a place close by where a degree of family life can be maintained.
How Your Donation Helps
You can help Honour House Society raise the $2 Million needed to renovate Honour House. Every contribution makes a difference.Donate Now!
How To Apply
The Honour House is available to APBC members and family. The steps to apply are:
- Fill out the application form found at: http://www.honourhouse.ca/
- Send your completed form to the union office (fax 604-273-5762).
- The APBC office will fill out the authorizing body part of the form with PEC info.
- The APBC office faxes the form to honour house.
- The member then calls honour house (778-397-4399) to confirm placement.
- The APBC office keeps a copy of the form for our records.